The Moorestown Department of Parks and Recreation will sponsor a Girls B Fit Program on the Third Floor of the Church Street Recreation Center, as well as at two elementary schools and the Upper Elementary School for the winter and spring seasons.
Girls B Fit is a fun and active class filled with games, relays, obstacle courses, fitness stations, and activities that will improve fitness levels, agility, balance, coordination, quickness, core strength, and flexibility in addition to learning more about taking care of the body and mind. Participants will create neuromuscular connections that will benefit them for life in all sports and physical activities, while having lots of FUN!
The schedule and fees are as follows:
- Winter Session - January 7 through March 18 (No program 1/21, 2/18)
Roberts School (3:45 to 4:45 PM) - Grades 1 to 4, Fee: $100.00
- Winter Session - January 8 through February 26
- Spring Session - March 5 through April 30 (No program 4/2)
Upper Elementary School (3:00 to 4:00 PM) - Grades 4 to 6, Fee: $90.00
- Winter Session - January 9 through February 27
Church Street Recreation Center (6:15 to 7:15 PM) - Ages 6 to 11, Fee: $90.00
- Winter Session I - December 6 through January 31
- Winter Session II – February 7 through March 21
- Spring Session I – April 11 through May 23
Baker School (3:45 to 4:45 PM) - Grades 1 to 4 Fee: Winter I - $90 .00, Winter II - $80.00, Spring I - $80.00
Registration can be completed at www.moorestownrec.com. Visa and Mastercard accepted. Checks should be made payable to the Township of Moorestown.
Please call the Department of Parks and Recreation at (856) 914-3093 for questions or visit www.balancedathletics.com