Kindergarten Registration Underway in Moorestown School District
The Moorestown Township Public Schools have set the 2013 dates for Kindergarten Registration at the high school.
Parents do not need to bring their child with them to their scheduled appointment. Parents are requested to call Cathy Kain at the district’s Central Registrar's office (856-778-6600) and press 7 to receive a scheduled time during the day to complete the registration procedure.
There are pre-registration packets available, which will be sent out when making the appointment. The packets contain
information about the Kindergarten program and copies of the forms you will be asked to complete before your scheduled appointment.
- Thursday, February 14th – Friday, March 22nd, 2013
Children entering Kindergarten in September 2013 must be 5 ears of age on or before Oct. 1, 2013.
Please bring the following documents to your scheduled appointment for your child to be successfully registered:
- Original birth certificate
- Five proofs of residency in Moorestown
- A physician-authorized record of immunization for polio, rubella, mumps, measles, chicken pox, DPT and hepatitis B
- A physical examination form completed by your health care provider
- A completed registration packet
Please note the following kindergarten screening dates:
• Baker School – Thursday, May 2 & Friday, May 3
• Roberts School – Friday, April 26 & Monday, April 29
• South Valley – Tuesday, April 30 & Wednesday, May 1