Earlier this week, we gave you a list of the top 100 properties in Moorestown (based on 2011 values). The list was a mix of commercial and residential, including a number of properties owned by the township and the school district.
Here we've broken out the top 13 residential property assessments in town, based on records provided by township tax assessor Dennis DeKlerk, along with images of a handful of the properties (including one we had to get from a satellite).
It's no secret that, with a median home value currently hovering around $500,000 (which is about twice what it was at the beginning of the '00s) and a population comprised of a number of athletes and successful businesspeople, Moorestown features some of the nicer homes in the area.
The number-one property on the list, owned by founder and former president of Commerce Bank Vernon Hill, is considered the largest private residence in the state at 46,000 square feet.
The total combined value of all the homes on the list exceeds $50 million.
Check back Friday for a list and image gallery of the top 12 tax-exempt properties in Moorestown.
Below is the list of the top 13 residential assessments (value includes the land and the home itself):
- 262 East Main Street, $19.6 million
- 770 Allison Court, $3.8 million
- 511 New Albany Road, $3.5 million
- 5 Cobblestone Court, $3.1 million
- 628 Windsock Way, $2.8 million
- 591 Sentinel Road, $2.78 million
- 408 Pond View Drive, $2.7 million
- 451 Creek Road, $2.7 million
- 740 Golf View Road, $2.6 million
- 405 Pond View Drive, $2.49 million
- 4 Cobblestone Court, $2.48 million
- 6 Cobblestone Court, $2.41 million
- 7 Cobblestone Court, $2.3 million