Week of March 4
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed, there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES THIS WEEK! Open Gym Church Street Recreation Center:
Monday March 4 CLOSED FOR INDOOR TENNIS
Tuesday, March 5 3-5 p.m.
Wednesday, March 6 3-5 p.m.
Thursday, March 7 CLOSED FOR WEIGHT-LIFTING TOURNAMENT
Friday, March 8 CLOSED FOR WEIGHT-LIFTING TOURNAMENT
Saturday, March 9 CLOSED FOR WEIGHT-LIFTING TOURNAMENT
LIVE CIVILLY YOUTH PROGRAMS:
- Live Civilly Homework Help — OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS this Tuesday, 3:00-5:00 PM, Church Street Recreation Center, Third Floor. NO HOMEWORK HELP THURSDAY due to weight-lifting tournament set-up. NO
REGISTRATION NECESSARY. Services provided on walk-in basis. Interested in volunteering? Contact Live Civilly at www.livecivilly.org.
- Live Civilly 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament: Can your grades beat your jump shot? For a “fee” of 1 hour of Homework Help each week, participants can register for the Friday night 3-on-3! Email email@example.com
- YOUTH BASKETBALL CIVILITY AWARDS: Nominations can be
sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR WINTER PROGRAMS:
- Adult B Fit, every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center from 9:00-10:00 AM
- Tumblin’ Tots every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center 9:30-11:00 AM
SPRING PROGRAMS — NOW is the time to REGISTER for Spring
activities! Visit this link http://www.moorestown.nj.us/content/207/243/261/default.aspx
to find a complete listing of downloadable forms and detailed dates, times and
- GIRLS B FIT: Spring Sessions start as early as March 5.
- GIRLS RECREATION LACROSSE: Third and fourth grade. League starts March 13. Accepting registrations NOW!
- TUMBLIN’ TOTS: For children ages 18 months-4 years old. Spring Session I begins March 7, Spring Session II starts May 2.
- ARTS & CRAFTS: For Children in Kindergarten-4th Grade. Spring Session I begins March 2, Spring Session II begins April 27. All sessions take place at New Albany Road Recreation Center.
- DANCE: Pre-Ballet, Creative Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap. All classes held on the Third Floor of the Church Street Recreation Center.
- Pre-Ballet (ages 3 and 4) begins Saturday March 9
- Creative Ballet (ages 5 and 6) begins Saturday March 9
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16) begins March 12
- Tap (ages 8-16) begins March 12
- Church Street Recreation Center is OPEN; please check above schedule for “Open Gym” times.
- The Turf Field at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is open daily until 5:00 PM.
- The Skate Park at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is closed for repair and renovations.
- New Albany Recreation Center is open for classes and standing events.