A registered nurse will conduct the screenings in the main lobby of the Lourdes Moorestown site, located at 728 Marne Highway (Marne Highway and Young Avenue - near Wegman’s) in Moorestown. No registration is required to receive a screening.
Lourdes Moorestown offers many physician specialists, including:
· Cardiologists – office hours held Tuesdays, Thursdays
· Sport Medicine – office hours held Monday through Friday
· General Surgeons – office hours held Mondays, Thursdays
· Gastroenterologists – office hours held Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
· Podiatrists – office hours held Tuesdays, Thursdays
· Family Medicine Practitioners – office hours held Monday through Friday
Cardiac testing services are also available. Patients undergoing tests at Lourdes Moorestown do not need to be under the care of a Lourdes physician. Testing services, available Monday through Friday, include:
· Nuclear Stress Testing
· Stress Echocardiogram
For a referral to a physician at Lourdes Moorestown, call 1-888-LOURDES (568-7337) and to schedule a test or procedure at the facility, call 1-877-APPT-LHS (877-277-8547). Be sure to say you want to receive your services at the Lourdes Moorestown location.
Lourdes Health System is one of southern New Jersey’s leading health care providers, with hospitals located in Camden and Willingboro. The health system provides community-based care in more than 50 locations throughout the region through its network of physicians and outpatient facilities.