Where Quality Matters… Collectively, YMCA's are the country's largest provider of child care and are committed to developing and operating the highest-quality child care programs possible. YMCA's seek to provide child care that supports and strengthens families and nurtures the healthy, successful growth and development of each child involved.
Our state licensed, part time preschool program, which runs September – June offers the following:
• Care for children 3 and 4 years of age
- A great introduction to a group setting
• Children participate in developmentally appropriate activities
- Weekly swim lessons
- 4 year old class - Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 8:30-12:30pm
- 3 year old class - Tuesday/Thursday - 9:00-11:30am
Our OPEN HOUSE is a great time to see the classroom, meet the teachers and learn more about our program.
Any questions or if you'd like more information, please contact Jennifer Strandskov at 856-234-6200 ext. 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org