Week of December 24 and Holiday Schedules:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you!
Open Gym 3rd Street
Monday, December 24 CLOSED
Tuesday, December 25 CLOSED
Wed., December 26 4:00pm – 9:45pm
Thursday, December 27 4:00pm – 9:45pm
Friday, December 28 4:00pm– 9:45pm
Saturday, December 29 7:00pm -9:45pm
Sunday December 30 CLOSED
Monday December 31 12:00 noon-6:00pm
Tuesday January 1 CLOSED
Homework Help with Live Civilly will resume the week of January 7, 2013.
Upcoming Registration Deadlines – REGISTER NOW!
For more information about any of the programs listed below, please visit www.moorestown.nj.us and select "Parks and Recreation" on the list on the lower right portion of the page. "Winter Programs Offered" provide links to details for each program.
- Be Fit
- Senior Women "Coffee, Cards and Conversation"
- Adult Mixed Bowling
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball
REC ROCKS Basketball Kick-Off!! Saturday, January 5, 3:00-6:00 PM, Moorestown High School MAC Center (rear of building)...Coaches meetings, Equipment Exchange, Live Civilly Food Drive, Raffles and Food!
**High School Boys League
registration extended to Monday 12/31 at 4:00 PM. FIRST GAME January 13.
- Boys and Girls Clinic (2nd Grade)
- Boys and Girls Youth League Grades 3-8
- High School Intramural League
- Youth ages 4-12
Gymnastics, Dance and Fitness
- Tumbling Tots (ages 18 months- 4 years)
- Pre-School Ballet (ages 3-4)
- Creative Ballet (ages 5-6)
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16)
- Girls B Fit – (ages 6-11 years)
- High School Intramural Co-Ed Volleyball
- Beginner Volleyball clinic (grades 5-8)
- Intermediate Volleyball clinic (grades 6-8)
Other Recreational Activities:
- Arts and Crafts at New Albany Rec Center (Grades K to 4 and Special Needs)
- JACK FROST SKI TRIP, February 10 (ages 5-105)