Week of February 25:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious
and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
Open Gym Church Street Recreation Center:
Monday Feb. 25 CLOSED FOR INDOOR TENNIS
Tuesday, Feb. 26 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday, Feb. 27 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday, Feb. 28 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday, March 1 3:00pm– 9:45pm
Saturday, March 2 7:00pm - 9:45pm
Live Civilly Homework Help OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00 -5:00 PM. Church Street Recreation Center, Third Floor. NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY. Services provided on walk-in basis. Interested in volunteering? Contact Live Civilly at www.livecivilly.org.
Live Civilly 3 on 3 Tournament: Can your grades beat your jump shot? For a “fee” of 1 hour of Homework Help each week, participants can register for the Friday night 3 on 3! Email email@example.com for details.
YOUTH BASKETBALL CIVILITY AWARDS: Nominations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR WINTER PROGRAMS:
- Special Offer for past & present ZUMBA participants: A special Drop-In class will be held on Thursday, Feb. 28th, 7:30 to 8:30pm on the 3rd floor!! Fee: $10.00
- Adult B Fit, every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center from 9:00-10:00 AM
- Tumblin’ Tots every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center 9:30-11:00 AM
SPRING PROGRAMS!! SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! NOW is
the time to REGISTER for Spring activities! Visit this link http://www.moorestown.nj.us/content/207/243/261/default.aspx
to find a complete listing of downloadable forms and detailed dates, times and
- GIRLS B FIT: Spring Sessions start as early as March 5.
- GIRLS RECREATION LACROSSE: 3rd & 4th Grade. League starts March 13. Accepting registrations NOW!
- TUMBLIN’ TOTS: For children ages 18 months-4 years old. Spring Session I begins March 7, Spring Session II starts May 2.
- ARTS & CRAFTS: For Children in Kindergarten-4th Grade. Spring Session I begins March 2, Spring Session II begins April 27. All sessions take place at New Albany Road Recreation Center.
- DANCE: Pre-Ballet, Creative Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap. All classes held on the Third Floor of the Church Street Recreation Center.
- Pre-Ballet (ages 3 and 4) begins Saturday March 9
- Creative Ballet (ages 5 and 6) begins Saturday March 9
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16) begins March 12
- Tap (ages 8-16) begins March 12
- Church Street Recreation Center is OPEN, please check above schedule for “Open Gym” times
- The Turf Field at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is open daily until 5:00 PM
- The Skate Park at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is closed for repair and renovations
- New Albany Recreation Center is open for classes and standing events