Week of January 14:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
Open Gym Church Street Recreation Center:
Monday Jan. 7 CLOSED FOR INDOOR TENNIS
Tuesday, Jan. 8 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday, Jan. 9 3:00pm –5:00pm
Thursday, Jan. 10 3:00pm– 5:00pm
Friday, Jan. 11 3:00pm – 9:45pm
Saturday, Jan. 12 7:00pm - 9:45pm
Live Civilly Homework Help Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00 -5:00 PM. Church Street Recreation Center. No registration necessary. Services available on a walk-in basis. Open to all students!
SKI JACK FROST!! Special Road Trip!! February 10, 2013 Reserve your spot NOW!
Winter Programs – Registrations are still open for most programs! For program information please visit www.moorestown.nj.us and select Parks & Recreation at the lower right of the screen. Or to register visit www.moorestownrec.com.
- Be Fit
- Senior Women "Coffee, Cards and Conversation"
- Adult Mixed Bowling
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball
Youth Basketball is currently underway!
- NEW Boys and Girls Co-Ed Clinic (FIRST GRADE)
- Boys and Girls Clinics (2nd Grade)
- Boys and Girls Youth League Grades 3-8
- High School Intramural League
**High School Boys League FIRST GAME January 13.
- Youth ages 4-12
Gymnastics, Dance and Fitness
- Tumbling Tots (ages 18 months- 4 years)
- Pre-School Ballet (ages 3-4)
- Creative Ballet (ages 5-6)
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16)
- Girls B Fit – (ages 6-11 years)
- High School Intramural Co-Ed Volleyball
- Beginner Volleyball clinic (grades 5-8)
- Intermediate Volleyball clinic (grades 6-8)
Other Recreational Activities:
- Arts and Crafts at New Albany Rec Center (Grades K to 4 and Special Needs)