Week of December 31 and Holiday Schedules:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed, there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious
and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
Open Gym 3rd Street Recreation Center:
Monday, December 31 12:00 noon-6:00pm
Tuesday, Jan. 1 CLOSED - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wednesday, Jan. 2 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Thursday,Jan. 3 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Friday, Jan. 4 2:30pm –9:45pm
Saturday, Jan. 5 7:00pm -9:45pm
Live Civilly Homework Help will resume the week of January 7, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00 -5:30 PM. Church Street Recreation Center, Third Floor.
Upcoming Registration Deadlines – REGISTER NOW!
- Be Fit
- Senior Women "Coffee, Cards and Conversation"
- Adult Mixed Bowling
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball
Youth Basketball – REC ROCKS Basketball Kick-Off THIS WEEKEND!
Saturday, January 5, 3:00-6:00 PM
Moorestown High School MAC Center (rear of building): Coaches meetings, Equipment Exchange, Live Civilly Food Drive, Raffles and Food!
**Youth League Basketball registration extended until 1/2/13 at 4:30 PM.
**High School Boys League registration extended to Monday 12/31 at 4:00 PM. FIRST GAME January 13.
- Boys and Girls Clinic (2nd Grade)
- Boys and Girls Youth League Grades 3-8
- High School Intramural League
- Youth ages 4-12
Gymnastics, Dance and Fitness
- Tumbling Tots (ages 18 months- 4 years)
- Pre-School Ballet (ages 3-4)
- Creative Ballet (ages 5-6)
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16)
- Girls B Fit – (ages 6-11 years)
- High School Intramural Co-Ed Volleyball
- Beginner Volleyball clinic (grades 5-8)
- Intermediate Volleyball clinic (grades 6-8)
Other Recreational Activities:
- Arts and Crafts at New Albany Rec Center (Grades K to 4 and Special Needs)