Week of Feb. 11:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious
and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
Open Gym Church Street Recreation Center:
Monday Feb. 11 CLOSED FOR INDOOR TENNIS
Tuesday, Feb. 11 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday, Feb. 11 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday, Feb. 11 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday, Feb. 11 3:00pm – 9:45pm
Saturday, Feb. 11 7:00pm - 9:45pm
Live Civilly Homework Help OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00 -5:00 PM. Church Street Recreation Center, Third Floor. NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY. Services provided on walk-in basis. Interested in volunteering? Contact Live Civilly at www.livecivilly.org.
YOUTH BASKETBALL CIVILITY AWARDS: Additional Award nominee from last
week! A big shout-out to Emma Villalon for “hanging tough in the face of personal adversity” and putting the good of her team before herself. Coaches, Live Civilly is accepting nominees for the Civility Awards throughout the season for student-athletes who are able to demonstrate good sportsmanship and teamwork! We love our athletes who understand the importance of those qualities on and off the courts! Thank you for your participation. Nominations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR WINTER PROGRAMS:
- Adult B Fit, every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center from 9:00-10:00 AM
- Tumblin’ Tots every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center 9:30-11:00 AM
SPRING PROGRAMS!! SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! Hard to
believe, but if our groundhog friend was right, spring should be knocking on
our doors shortly! NOW is the time to REGISTER for Spring activities! Visit this link—http://www.moorestown.nj.us/content/207/243/261/default.aspx—to find a complete listing of downloadable forms and detailed dates, times and
- GIRLS B FIT: Winter Session II has just started, but Spring Sessions start as early as March 5.
- GIRLS RECREATION LACROSSE: 3rd & 4th Grade. League starts March 13.
- TUMBLIN’ TOTS: For children ages 18 months-4 years old. Spring Session I begins March 7, Spring Session II starts May 2.
- ARTS & CRAFTS: For Children in Kindergarten-4thGrade. Spring Session I begins March 2, Spring Session II begins April 27. All sessions take place at New Albany Road Recreation Center.
- DANCE: Pre-Ballet, Creative Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap. All classes held on the Third Floor of the Church Street Recreation Center.
- Pre-Ballet (ages 3 and 4) begins Saturday March 9
- Creative Ballet (ages 5 and 6) begins Saturday March 9
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16) begins March 12
- Tap (ages 8-16) begins March 12
- Church Street Recreation Center is OPEN, please check above schedule for “Open Gym” times
- The Turf Field at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is open daily until 5:00 PM
- The Skate Park at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is closed for repair and renovations
- New Albany Recreation Center is open for classes and standing events