Week of January 21:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious
and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
Open Gym Church Street Recreation Center:
Monday Jan. 21 CLOSED
Tuesday, Jan. 22 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday, Jan. 23 3:00pm –5:00pm
Thursday,Jan. 24 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday, Jan. 25 3:00pm – 9:45pm
Saturday, Jan. 26 7:00pm - 9:45pm
Live Civilly Homework Help Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00 -5:00 PM. Church Street Recreation Center, Third Floor. No registration necessary. Services
available on a walk-in basis.
Winter Programs – Registrations are still open for most programs! For program information please visit www.moorestown.nj.us and select Parks & Recreation at the lower right of the screen. Or to register visit www.moorestownrec.com
SPECIAL ROAD TRIP!! SKI JACK FROST – 2013!! February 10, 2013. Reserve your spot NOW!
- Church Street Recreation Center is OPEN, please check above schedule for “Open Gym”
- The Turf Field at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is open daily until 5:00 PM
- The skate park at Wesley Bishop Fields on North Church Street is closed for repair and renovations
- New Albany Recreation Center is open for classes and standing events
HIGHLIGHTS FOR PROGRAMS:
- Adult B Fit, every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center from 9:00-10:00 AM
- Tumblin’ Tots every Thursday morning, Church Street Recreation Center 9:30-11:00 AM
- Arts & Crafts, Grades K-4and Special Needs Children EVERY SATURDAY at New Albany Recreation Center visit www.moorestownrec.com to register for programs!
Youth Basketball League has more than 600 participants and this year was the first year of the First Grade Clinic! First Grade clinic was capped at 51 boys and
girls!! Great participation and energy this year!! Thank you to all of the Coaches
and players! Coaches – don’t forget to nominate your players for the Civility Awards – nominations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org!