Week of January 7:
Church Street Recreation Center: While the majority of the municipal complex is closed, there IS still limited parking for the Rec Center. Parking is accessible via Third Street. We urge drivers to be cautious
and slow when entering and leaving the lot. Thank you.
Open Gym Church Street Recreation Center:
Monday Jan. 7 CLOSED FOR INDOOR TENNIS
Tuesday Jan. 8 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday Jan. 9 3:00pm –5:00pm
Thursday Jan. 10 3:00pm– 5:00pm
Friday Jan. 11 3:00pm – 9:45pm
Saturday Jan. 12 7:00pm - 9:45pm
Live Civilly Homework Help RESUMES JANUARY 8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:00 -5:00 PM. Church Street Recreation Center, Third Floor.
Winter Programs – Registrations are still open for most programs! For program information please visit www.moorestown.nj.us and select Parks & Recreation at the lower right of the screen Or to register visit www.moorestownrec.com.
SPECIAL PARKS & REC ROAD TRIP!! SKI JACK FROST – 2013!! February 10, 2013 ... see website for details!
- Be Fit
- Senior Women "Coffee, Cards and Conversation"
- Adult Mixed Bowling
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball
NEW Boys and Girls Co-Ed Clinic (FIRST GRADE)
- Boys and Girls Clinics (2nd Grade)
- Boys and Girls Youth League Grades 3-8
- High School Intramural League
** All Leagues begin practices this week and first games will be played this weekend.
**High School Boys League FIRST GAME January 13.
Youth ages 4-12
Gymnastics, Dance and Fitness
- Tumbling Tots (ages 18 months- 4 years)
- Pre-School Ballet (ages 3-4)
- Creative Ballet (ages 5-6)
- Hip Hop (ages 8-16)
- Girls B Fit – (ages 6-11 years)
- High School Intramural Co-Ed Volleyball
- Beginner Volleyball clinic (grades 5-8)
- Intermediate Volleyball clinic (grades 6-8)
Other Recreational Activities:
- Arts and Crafts at New Albany Rec Center (Grades K to 4 and Special Needs)