- Damon Nesmith, 39, of Willow Turn, Mount Laurel, arrested for obstruction after he was involved, as a passenger, in a motor vehicle crash at Route 38 and Fellowship Road and provided false information about his identity, police said. Nesmith was charged with obstruction and released on a summons.
- William Bingham, 35, of South Coles Avenue, Maple Shade, arrested for shoplifting after he took a watch and a bottle of perfume—total value $114.99—from Sears and left the store without paying, police said. He was released on a summons.
- Roxanne Cecala, 48, of Oswego Court, Mount Laurel, arrested for shoplifting after police said she concealed a shirt, lipstick and jewelry—total value $195—in a shopping bag at Lord & Taylor at the Moorestown Mall. She was released on a summons.
- Vincent Wade, 33, of Chalkboard Court, Moorestown, arrested in connection with a domestic violence incident, police said. He was charged with criminal mischief and harassment and committed to Burlington County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- James White, 57, of Center Street, Moorestown, arrested after he violated a restraining order, police said. He was charged for the violation and released on $2,500 bail.
- Ashley Hawn, 25, of East Third Street, Moorestown, arrested for entering a home on Jan. 21 and stealing several items, according to police. Hawn was charged with burglary and theft and released on $500 bail.
Information provided by Moorestown Police. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.