- Paula Semple, 47, of New Castle Lane, Logan Township, arrested for shoplifting from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall and released on a summons.
- Latasha Friday, 22, of Beechwood Street, Philadelphia, arrested at Lord & Taylor at the Moorestown Mall and charged with robbery, theft and assault.
- Stephan Roche, 65, Canterbury Road, Mount Laurel, arrested for driving under the influence on North Church Street.
- Michael Langston, 55, of Chase Street, Camden, and Katrina Kato, 35, of South 32nd Street, Camden, arrested for burglary and attempted theft on North Lenola Road. Both were released on a summons.
- Augustine Wilmer, 25, of New Albany Road, Moorestown, arrested for simple assault and criminal mischief on New Albany Road and released on a summons.
- Eric Williams, 18, Enderly Lane, Willingboro, arrested for shoplifting and receiving stolen property from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall. He was released on a summons.
- Dana Poindexter, 23, of North Pond Drive, and Christie Brown, 22, Fox Run Drive, Mount Laurel, arrested on charges of shoplifting and receiving stolen property from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall. Both were released on a summons.
Information provided by the . It does not indicate a conviction.