* On March 26, 2014 Anthony Harris, age 43 of Leonard Dr., Millville, NJ was arrested and Charged with shoplifting, Possession of CDS Heroin, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Syringe and Hindering Apprehension. Harris was committed to the Burlington County Jail in default of $52,500 bail.
* On March 24, 2014 Boscov’s in the Moorestown Mall reported a shoplifter. Arrested and charged with Shoplifting was Joann Cox age 44 of N. Broad St., Philadelphia, Pa. for shoplifting a pearl necklace valued at $48. Cox was also charged with Trespassing for violating a notice against trespass given by Boscov’s previously.
* Duc Le age 50 of Main St, Riverton, NJ was charged with harassment and arrested on March 25, 2014 due to a domestic incident that took place on March 24, 2014 at a residence on Cove Rd. Le posted $2,500 bail.
* On March 25, 2014 Amanda Stambuldzys age 42 of S. Lenola Rd., Moorestown, NJ was arrested and charged with Aggravated Assault due to a domestic situation. Stambuldzys was committed to the Burlington County Jail Minimum Security in default of $5,000 with 10%.
* On March 25, 2014 Matthew Kerns age 26 of N. Maple Ave., Maple Shade, NJ was arrested and charged with shoplifting hand tools valued at $85.53 from Sears Dept. Store in the Moorestown Mall. Kerns was released on a summons.
* On March 27, 2014 while processing a subject for a contempt of court warrant subject became uncooperative and damaged the sheet rock in the processing room of the Moorestown Police Station with her head and elbows. Arrested and charged with Criminal Mischief was Rizelyx Rivera age 26 of E. Third St., Moorestown, NJ. Rivera was released on a special summons.