- Khayron Miles, 39, of Stewart Street, Camden, arrested after police said he was found with $630.80 worth of stolen merchandise from Gap, Hollister, Radio Shack and Bath & Body Works, as well as a foil-lined bag (used to nullify electronic security tags). Miles resisted arrest when police attempted to take him into custody at the Moorestown Mall, according to a report. He was charged with four counts of receiving stolen property, possession of burglar tools and resisting arrest and placed in Burlington County Jail on $6,500 bail.
- Ana Disla, 45, of Cove Road, Pennsauken, arrested for shoplifting after she concealed a $24 scarf from Sears at the Moorestown Mall, police said. She was released on a summons.
- Kristyn Cox, 25, Scammell Drive, Browns Mills, arrested for shoplifting after police said she concealed $862.88 worth of merchandise from Boscov’s in a baby stroller and diaper bag. She was released on a summons.
- David Madison, 19, of Gamwell Lane, Willingboro, arrested for allegedly stealing $70 cash from a register at Marshalls while he was employed there, according to police. He was released on a special summons.
- Anthony Galiazzi, 52, and Diane Galiazzi, 52, both of North Church Street, Moorestown, arrested and charged with maintaining a nuisance resulting from a verbal dispute, according to police. Both were released on a special summons.
- Lisa Gazzara, 49, Holly Avenue, Sewell, arrested after police said she took Samsonite luggage off a display at Boscov’s and returned the stolen item to receive a store gift card for $128.39. She was charged with shoplifting and released on a summons.
- Allene Bell, 19, of Fleetwood Place, Willingboro, arrested and charged with shoplifting after police said she put a pair of Gabby dress boots from Sears on her feet and put her own shoes in the box. She was released on a summons.
Information provided by Moorestown Police. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.