Moorestown Police arrested Colleen Begley, 31, of East Spruce Court, Moorestown, after she was stopped riding a scooter in the area of Poplar Avenue and East Main Street.
According to police, during her arrest Begley grabbed two bags of a "white crystal substance" and ingested them, after which she was transported to Lourdes Medical Center.
Begley was charged with obstruction for ingesting the substance, as well as drug possession (LSD in the form of a tablet), possession or distribution of marijuana (under 50 grams), possession of less than 5 grams of hashish, and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a report.
She was committed to Burlington County Jail on $10,000 bail, police said.
- Christopher Johnson, 36, of North 23rd Street, Philadelphia, arrested for shoplifting after police said he concealed 11 pairs of earrings from Lord & Taylor at the Moorestown Mall, valued at a combined $726, in his pocket. He was released on a summons.
- Gabby Yoanis, 22, of Haverford Avenue, Maple Shade, arrested for shoplifting $72 worth of baby clothing from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall and concealing the items in her stroller, according to police. Yoanis was released on $1,000 bail.
- Fariba Ahadi, 42, of Highland Avenue, Cherry Hill, arrested for shoplifting after she concealed $179.98 worth of jewelry from at the Moorestown Mall in her purse, police said. She was released on a summons.
- Gary Smith, 49, West Peachtree Court, Mount Laurel, arrested after police said he stole $96.27 worth of merchandise from Boscov’s and tried to return it for a gift card. Smith was charged with theft by deception and released at the scene on a special complaint summons.
- Cierra Warner, 20, Lilac Path, Maple Shade, arrested for shoplifting after she stuffed $299.98 worth of clothing from at the Moorestown Mall into her handbag, according to police. Warner was released on a summons.
- Daphne Neal, 51, of Midfield Lane, Willingboro, arrested after police said she shoplifted clothing, valued at $233.90, from Macy’s, and then after she was caught, tried to prevent the officer from making the arrest. Neal was charged with shoplifting and resisting arrest and released on a summons, according to a report.
- Anna Murdock, 50, Evans Court, Berlin, arrested for stalking and harassment at the Moorestown Mall in connection with a domestic situation, police said. Murdock was committed to Burlington County Jail in default of $2,500 bail.
- John Yancy, 63, of North Gate Aparments, Camden, arrested for concealing $90 worth of jewelry from Sears in his pocket, police said. He was charged with shoplifting and released on a summons.
- Christopher Lane, 30, of White Horse Pike, Collingswood, arrested after police said he concealed $419 worth of merchandise from Boscov’s. Lane was charged with shoplifting, as well as possession of burglar tools and possession of a controlled dangerous substance and paraphernalia. He was committed to Burlington County Jail in lieu of $2,500 bail.
- Anthony Galiazzi, 52, and Anthony Galiazzi Jr., 30, of North Church Street, were both arrested on charges of simple assault stemming from a domestic situation, according to police. Both were released on a summons.
Information provided by . An arrest does not indicate a conviction.