- Daniel Lyndell, 20, of Abington Road, Cherry Hill, arrested for shoplifting after police said he concealed $64 worth of clothing from Sears at the Moorestown Mall.
- Jameliz Figueroa, 24, of South 10th Street, Camden, arrested after police said he gave an officer false identifying information during a motor vehicle stop on Chester Avenue. He was charged with hindering apprehension and released on a summons.
- Harry Filoon, 18, of West Oak Avenue, Moorestown, charged with violating the township ordinance on alcohol access and possession, as well as possession of marijuana (under 50 grams), according to a report. Filoon was charged following a motor vehicle stop at Devon Road and Flynn Avenue and later released on special summons complaints.
- Dwayne Tucker, 41, of North 34th Street, Camden, arrested for shoplifting after police said he concealed a Pulsar watch, valued at $39.99, from Boscov’s at the Moorestown Mall. Tucker was released on a summons.
- Marina Herrera, 63, of North 39th Street, Pennsauken, arrested and charged with shoplifting after police said she concealed $438.96 of jewelry and perfume from Sears. She was released on a summons.
- Naijah Pickens, 34, South 54th Street, Philadelphia, arrested after police said she was in possession of $605.81 worth of merchandise from Lowe’s, in Maple Shade. Pickens was charged with receiving stolen property and released on a summons.
- Kristi Forn, 26, of East Second Street, Moorestown, arrested for shoplifting after police said she concealed merchandise valued at $86 from Boscov’s. She was released on a summons.
Information provided by Moorestown Police. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.