- Three people from Philadelphia were arrested at the Moorestown Mall after they shoplifted merchandise from Boscov’s and then tried to return it, police said. Dana Robinson, 26, of Catharine Street, was charged with theft by deception and released on a summons, while Gina Dellavecchia, 42, of South Shields Street, was charged with theft by deception and shoplifting $382.26 worth of merchandise, according to a report. Police also arrested Rasaan Downes, 26, of Catharine Street, for obstruction (provided false identification) and possession of marijuana (under 50 grams). Downes was wanted on an outstanding warrant and committed to Burlington County Jail on $2,500 bail.
- Darrell Parham, 18, of Royal Avenue, Pennsauken, arrested for shoplifting after he concealed three pairs of Levi’s, valued at $186, from Macy’s at the Moorestown Mall, according to police. He was released on a summons.
- Laura Gulda, 28, of Blue Bell Road, Franklinville, arrested after she shoplifted a pair of slippers and a pair of boots—total value $73—from Boscov’s, according to police. Gulda had already received a written warning not to enter the store, police said. She was charged with shoplifting and trespassing and released on a summons.
- Vanessa Resnick, 19, of Quail Hollow Court, Voorhees, arrested following a domestic disturbance on New Albany Road, police said. She was charged with simple assault, trespassing and criminal mischief and committed to jail on $1,500 bail.
- Jasmine Johnson, 21, of Washington Avenue, Blackwood, arrested after police said she shoplifted a $123.48 sweater from Lord & Taylor at the Moorestown Mall. She was charged accordingly and released on a summons.
Information provided by Moorestown Police. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.