This year's general election ballot will be crowded, with three separate tickets (Democrat, Republican, independent) making a run at the three open seats on township council—a rare occurrence in Moorestown.
However, the Democratic and Republican candidates appearing on Tuesday's primary ballot are running uncontested.
will appear on the ballot, along with .
In a handful of districts, the Burlington County Regular Republican Organization is being challenged for seats on the County Committee, .
The other contests include a four-way race for U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez's seat. Four Republicans are vying to run against Mendendez: Joe Kyrillos (Burlington County Regular Republican Organization), David Douglas Brown (Republican Conservatism Stomping Taxes Government Intrusion), Joe "Rudy" Rullo (Republican Party of Burlington County) and Bader G. Qarmout (Common Sense Republican).
And on the Democratic side, Original Democrats Mary Anne I. Reinhart and Machell S. Still-Pettis and Burlington County Regular Democrats Aimee Belgard and Joanne Schwartz will vie for two open seats on the Board of Chosen Freeholders.
To view the sample ballots for each Moorestown voting district, visit the Burlington County Clerk's website and click on "Sample Ballots" on the righthand side of the page.
The polls open at 6 a.m. Tuesday and will remain open until 8 p.m at the following locations.
- 1st District — , 229 North Lenola Road, 856-866-5571
- 2nd District — Lenola Firehouse, 229 North Lenola Road, 856-866-5571
- 3rd District — Lenola Firehouse, 229 North Lenola Road, 856-866-5571
- 4th District — (Social Hall), Camden and Pleasant Valley avenues, 856-235-9707
- 5th District — First United Methodist Church (Social Hall), Camden and Pleasant Valley avenues, 856-235-9707
- 6th District — , 1205 North Church St., 856-778-0600
- 7th District — , 261 West Main Street, 856-234-5191
- 8th District — , 290 Crescent Ave., 856-778-6635
- 9th District — , LaMonte Hall, 309 Bridgeboro Road, 856-439-2095
- 10th District — , 139 West Maple Ave., 856-778-6630
- 11th District — (Meeting Room), 111 West Second St., 856-914-3002
- 12th District — Moorestown Library (Meeting Room), 111 West Second St., 856-914-3002
- 13th District — Moorestown Hose Company No. 1, 261 West Main St., 856-234-5191
- 14th District — (MAC/Upper Level), 350 Bridgeboro Road, 856-778-6610
- 15th District — Lutheran Home (Social Hall), 255 East Main St., 856-235-9561
- 16th District — Lutheran Home (Social Hall), 255 East Main St., 856-235-9561
- 17th District — , 222 Chester Ave., 856-234-5192
- 18th District — (Media Center), 325 Bortons Landing Road, 856-793-0333
- 19th District — Moorestown High School (MAC/Upper Level), 350 Bridgeboro Road, 856-778-6610
- 20th District — Upper Elementary School (Media Center), 325 Bortons Landing Road, 856-793-0333