Update: Mr. B's has closed.
This small cozy luncheonette serves breakfast and lunch every day except on Sundays. It is located along the railroad tracks on Mill Street and across from Moorestown Hardware. If you like breakfast sandwiches, then you have to try Mr. B's sausage, egg and cheese on a kaiser roll. The restaurant is also known for its soups and hoagies.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 2pm; Sat, 7am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Hoagies, soups, breakfast sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Soups, breakfast sandwiches
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch