Wesley Bishop Park spans 22 acres on North Churh Street. The complex contains the township's only turf field, a multi-use field lined for soccer, football, lacrosse and field hockey. The turf field has stands and a press box along with a scoreboard. The complex also contains three multi-use fields, baseball field, roller hockey rink, playground and concession and restroom facility. The site is also home to Moorestown's outdoor skatepark.
- Fax: 856-914-3080
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Wesley Bishop Park was dedicated in 1988 to Wesley Bishop, a resident of Moorestown who was serving on the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor in 1941 when it was attacked by Japan.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Football/soccer/lacrosse fields